Thanks for stopping by! I thought I’d kick things off with a few get to know you questions, inspired by Lifehack:
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book? Definitely paperback, there’s something about the smell of a real book
- Go to the theater or a movie? Theatre
- Hike or bike? Bike – you get to the same place quicker, so you get to take more breaks!
- Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans all the way
- Have a Margarita or Pina Colada? Margarita, although Cosmo is my cocktail of choice
- Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe – so much gorgeous architecture!
- Travel by plane, train, or automobile? Plane for the ability to get places, train for the scenery
- Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? Houseboat
- Have a night out or evening in? Evening in, I’m a real homebody
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? RV, I’ve done a lot of tenting and I prefer the relative luxury of an RV!
- Swim in a pool or the ocean? Ocean – I wish I lived near a decent beach
- Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? Oooo cruise ship, they’re so fun!
- Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? My husband Andrew (cue cheesy “awwwww”!)
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? Knit! Open my own knitting store!
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Italy
- What is your favourite memory? The night Andrew proposed (another cheesy “awww”…)
- Who is your favourite author? James Patterson
- What has been your biggest challenge? Trying to stick to a budget
- If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be? Something landscape related
- What one thing would you change if you had to do it over? I would have gone to uni straight out of highschool instead of working
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? 1920s! The music, the dresses, the architecture…
What would your answers be? Want to try something fun – ask your partner or best friend what their answers are!